67-69 VALIANT HooD INTERCHANGABLE?

-

73dart360

Reaction score
ARE 67-68-69 VALIANT HooDS INTERCHANGABLE I WANT A FIBERGLASS HooD BUT AAR FIBERGLASS- oNLY HAS THE 6 PAK HooD SCooP INSTALED oN THE 69 HooD , LooKING AT THEM THEY LooK THE SAME To ME. ANY VALIANT oWNERS THAT CoULD PLEASE HELP oUT.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the 69 hood is different at least visually. My buddy has a 67 valiant and my dad has a 68 valiant and the hoods on those two look Identical where another buddy has a 69 valiant and the hood on that is different it looks exactly like a 70 duster hood to me. Where the 67/68 hood have that body line that follows the middle of the hood and meets up with that same style line in the grill the 69 has a flat hood at the front (again like the 70 duster/valiant) I don't want to say it won't work it may bolt up and the flat front hood shouldn't look to bad not matching up at the front of the grill as it would the other way around. I don't suppose you have any friends that have a 70-72 duster hood you could bolt on and see how it looks? I hope it works out for you and if so please post some pics so we can all see. Hope this helps. Justin

i have a 67 valiant with a fiberglass 6 pack hood from a 72 duster so im pretty positive it will fit, the front clip of the duster and the valiant are basically the same with the difference of the grill. and i also have a 69 grill in my car. look at my pic of my car it has the hood on it.

I can't verify if it will actually fit, as has been stated, but my computer here says that '69-'72 Valiant hoods interchange. And '67/'68 hoods interchange.

Hope this helps.

-
Back