-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Edison

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Had a life goal to build a big cube, mini-tub, 67-69 Dart. Unfortunately, my health had other plans and I had to sell my no-rust 69 GTS 2 years ago along with 8 other collector cars. I'm back. I'm healthy, but I'm Dartless! I'm looking for a completed, partially completed, 67-69 Dart. I'm good with a bit of body work, hanging a quarter, paint job, interior, etc. Mechanicals are no problem. But I'd also consider a finished car. I'm not looking for numbers matching anything. This car will be a driver/street machine. Budget is $0-25K for your "donor". Again, I'd consider a completed car but it would be nice to be able to add some personal touches with a partial project. I'd travel for the right deal. Thanks for the read and enjoy life. EVERY DAY of it!!

Also, I'm in Central PA and I can drag/haul your non-running Dart on my trailer BUT I need to stick to a reasonable distance. Unless the car is running and can be transported, I'd still be interested. I sure appreciate all the responses!!

Thanks again!!
(sorry mods, didn't know about phone numbers).

Ted

Last edited:
I have a 68 gts 383 car motor trans rear brakes etc all done very solid car needs paint and interior work. Car is in ct

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back