67-71 Fury III WIW

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
i dont know much about anything that isnt a a body so with case in hand Im basically wondering how much a 69 Fury III 4dr car be worth..

i found it down the road about 2 yrs ago and just never stopped but since i was bored i pulled up to ask.

318, rear is 8.75 i think i took a quick gander but i think thats what i saw.
comes with 1200 or so previously invested into it.. ( into what i dunno )
and a new bumper, ds fender and all chrome.

ugly rust colour.

i basically want it for the motor and rear end 4 lbp steel rims and a few little things i can take to help further randomly customize my car.

WIW??

Thanks for your help guys.
Cerwin

I don't know if this will help but i had a 70 Fury 2-door hardtop 318 Blue with blue interior that needed alot of work ,i got $500 for it when i sold it.

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall reading something about how you could swap the Kelsey Hayes four piston brakes from the B body cars onto an A body. I can't find the info right now but I'll keep looking. I was thinking that the wheel bearings are the same & the rotors will bolt straight onto the A body spindle. If I can find the info I'll let you know. I've read so much about swapping brakes in the last month I can hardly keep any of it straight!

[QUOTE='64 Cuda]I've read so much about swapping brakes in the last month I can hardly keep any of it straight![/QUOTE]

You should have finished it off with..

ive read so much about swapping brakes in the last month.. why STOP now..

haha get it? stop.. brakes.. ok...:banghead: im going to get off the computer now..

-
Back