-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Man

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of splash shields. These rivet to the frame rails ahead of the K-member. Good shape and much cheaper than buying new ones. $25 free shipping. Located in the Phoenix area 85249.

Thanks!
Scott

Attachments

• splash-1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 189
Excuse my ignorance...are these plastic? I have a 71 duster and when I was crawling under it I rubbed on a plastic piece and it broke into many pieces from age. I looked quickly and it appeared to be held on by small bolts or screws...I'll take them if they'll replace what I broke! I can look at my car tomorrow night.

Excuse my ignorance...are these plastic? I have a 71 duster and when I was crawling under it I rubbed on a plastic piece and it broke into many pieces from age. I looked quickly and it appeared to be held on by small bolts or screws...I'll take them if they'll replace what I broke! I can look at my car tomorrow night.

Yes, they're plastic. Mine were riveted on, but screws would work too. These are still pretty flexible and not brittle.
Thanks,
Scott

Ok, looks like they'll work for me. If Phil doesn't take them I will. Will be home late and can $ you early tomorrow am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back