67-72 windshield plastic inner pillar post moldings

-

65 Cuda 340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The ones in my 67 Barracuda are broken/cracked in several places. The damage is not that noticeable if you don't look close, but it is there.

Classic industries lists a set in black for 67-72 Darts and 67-69 Barracudas. Not cheap, of course, but also they say "arriving soon." I.e., they don't have them now.

Are there any other sources for these? Do you think they really are "arriving soon"?

They of course only come in black. I need navy blue, so I'll need to paint them. What's a good paint to use? Any chance I could get something in the correct color?

1699557721711.png

If Classic Ind lists them, then someone else will have them as well.
They are a pain to install properly, quite often the orig ones can break on install due to brittleness.

If Classic Ind lists them, then someone else will have them as well.
They are a pain to install properly, quite often the orig ones can break on install due to brittleness.
Very true!

That's how my originals were damaged. When I removed them to restore the car.

They can be painted using SEM dye. I have a complete kit for dyeing plastic Mopar navy blue that I used for the dash vents in my 67 convertible, now sold. There is plenty left to do your pillars. I could ship you the entire bundle (cleaner, prepper, paint) for shipping cost plus $10 for handling. It has to ship ground because of the paint.

They can be painted using SEM dye. I have a complete kit for dyeing plastic Mopar navy blue that I used for the dash vents in my 67 convertible, now sold. There is plenty left to do your pillars. I could ship you the entire bundle (cleaner, prepper, paint) for shipping cost plus $10 for handling. It has to ship ground because of the paint.

I just sent you a pm.

-
Back