-
Status
Not open for further replies.

8Barrel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for rust-free rear floor supports for my 68 Dodge Dart 2dr HT. I think any from 67 up would work. These are the supports that tie the floor pan to the inner frame rails (they are under the floor pan). Sometimes these are called "floor pan supports," but I've also heard them called "seat brackets" I have a set of front ones, but I am looking for the two rear supports. I'm looking to pay any reasonable amount for them. I paid about $30 for the front set I bought with shipping.

Thanks for the ad FABO.

got a picture of what you need?

Or where they go on the car? Are they the short arms from the rockers?

Yes, these are the short arms from the rockers. I will try to get a picture when I get home.

I have the front ones, but the rear ones look something like these which are for B-bodies (apologies to Roseville Moparts for linking to their image).
3403-3.JPG

http://www.rosevillemoparts.com/pro...rt-set-amd/cPath/131_133_267/products_id/2004

I don't think they are available reproduction, so I am just looking for decent rust-free used ones. Mine are totally swiss-cheesed from rust.

OK.., this set of brackets.

brackets.jpg

How's $25 + shipping. They won't fit in a USPS small flat rate box. My guess it's about $10ish to ship them

If anyone else needs some, I just bought some new ones from Auto Rust Technicians. This ad is no longer needed.

Edit: if you need 'em buy Crackedback's.

Yes, those are it exactly. Sorry, I did not get a good picture in time. Unfortunately, I just bought a set...sorry.

OK.., this set of brackets.

brackets.jpg

How's $25 + shipping. They won't fit in a USPS small flat rate box. My guess it's about $10ish to ship them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back