-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjsjea

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Never out of the box 67-76 Abody black carpet, for A/T cars. Bought from YearOne few years back and it's been in my shop since. $125 shipped to 48 states.

Link for price comparison http://www.dantesparts.com/carpet.html and it still has to be shipped.

Attachments

• DSC00553.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC00554.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 456
The question now is how long do I give the guy who PM'd me first???? Wanna be fair, but I also want this sold

Here's how I do it. If sending a MO, give 5-7 days. If it's not there. move on... If they are concerned about time, they should send it priority mail for $5.

Here's how I do it. If sending a MO, give 5-7 days. If it's not there. move on... If they are concerned about time, they should send it priority mail for $5.

Im referring to just a PM asking about an item, just trying to be fair to the first inquiry.

rjsjea,
What I do is give the person a couple of days to reply, if I haven't heard anything then I will PM them giving them a reply by date. If no responce I will be going to the next person in line, plus now you have it on the website. If no reply continue on and do the same for the rest.

IMO I don't know if I would trust an crackedback Iraqian and you know you can never trust the Riddler so I guess that leaves me to be next. lol

Good luck with the sale and if it does get to me just PM me.
Thanks
TAZZ

It's sold.......thanks for getting back to me quickly Chris.

-Rob

Dang, what else you got, I figured we both have pro touring builds, I'm sure you have some good parts.

:)

Riddler

Hahah....I've sold most of my stuff local, but will have some Wilwood brakes for an AlterK for sale soon.

For those of you that didn't get this.

Go to rock auto and order the same carpet for 127ish + 15 to ship. I have a 5% off coupon code which makes the total to your door in the 134 range. Put the code in the "how did you here about us" box.

code 47796611782259

valid until March 27, 2011

For those of you that didn't get this.

Go to rock auto and order the same carpet for 127ish + 15 to ship. I have a 5% off coupon code which makes the total to your door in the 134 range. Put the code in the "how did you here about us" box.

code 47796611782259

valid until March 27, 2011

Thanks Cracked!! I just checked out Rock and will be ordering before the coupon runs out. Thanks!

4spd you are in Canada so I'm not sure how shipping will work out for you. Unless you go cross border to pick it up.

4spd you are in Canada so I'm not sure how shipping will work out for you. Unless you go cross border to pick it up.

Im gonna at least give them a call to get a ship quote. My resto guy is a ACC supplier so I will give him a chance as well. If my guy is within 30 bucks I will get from him. It pays to buy local....doesnt happen often in my Mopar world but I prefer to if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back