Status
Not open for further replies.

glhx

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need this.

A piece of rocker panel To fix spots under the driver and passenger side at the corner of the door. 6” per side should cover it. So a 15” long Piece to be safe.

And the lower part of the quarter panel in front of the wheel well. I think even a 4 door would have this as the rust site is really low. It sits under the chromE trim piece. The bottom part is rusted as well.

that lower rocker from the rear fender well to under the door would patch all I need to fix all the problems

91D7257B-C20F-4C0F-B309-4564BD9BB86D.jpeg

FE078C0C-3C4F-4C00-A040-FC5D65A5150E.jpeg

FCB8BFE8-5BD9-4B74-9FB1-BB6974B91161.jpeg

Please remember that this is not a cosmetic repair - the inner and outer rocker panels make a sort of box beam that is part of the frame system in the unibody so weld it up good!

Are you looking for just a patch for the outer rocker? One long section to use as needed?
I have a 72 Scamp parts car I can cut a patch out of, will be a few days before I can get you a picture.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
burg

Are you looking for just a patch for the outer rocker? One long section to use as needed?
I have a 72 Scamp parts car I can cut a patch out of, will be a few days before I can get you a picture.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
burg

I’ve got a rocker lined up. If it doesn’t work out I’ll message you. Thanks for the offer

Here's what the driver's side looks like in front of the wheel well. Not perfect, but usable.
20200719_092637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back