72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a right, or passenger side splash shield from a Dart, Demon, or Dart Sport, 67-76. Early versions are metal (up to '72?), later versions are plastic, either kind is fine with me. The driver's side I already have is plastic.

I'd be willing to buy a pair to get the one I need if you don't want split them up. Especially if they're metal. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area and can pick them up if you're local, but shipping should be pretty easy. Thanks!

Oh, and Dart/Demon/Dart Sport splash shields are different from Dusters/Scamps/Valiants, which is how I got into this mess to begin with. Driver's side looks like this, passenger side is the mirror image.

Attachments

• splashshield.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 91
I should have these, i'll look tonight when I get home. They would be plastic ones from a 75 dart

I have a brand new set of Sherman splash shield. I will so $50 plus shipping on. They are correct for your dart.

you know you can buy new repro ones of metal these are AMD for a pair...they also have singles for about 80.00/ea

I'm aware. I've also become aware that they get thrown away more than they get sold, so paying $160 for a set doesn't seem logical. Even $80 for a single is ridiculous.

What I didn't know is that the Duster and Dart versions were different, as there have been at least 3 cars at the local yards that I could have pulled these off of, since I pulled fenders off of them. But I didn't realize the splash shields would be different, otherwise I probably could have picked them up for $10. I just figured on leaving them on the car when I swapped my Duster to a Demon.

Anyway, I found one! Thanks a bunch guys, and thanks FABO! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back