Not open for further replies.

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These are from Classic Industries. I bought them a couple years ago. They can't be returned after 30 days.
They aren't exact replicas. They're okay if you're not restoring a car. Mine is a street/strip car, but I wanted more "exact" pans.
$100, or make a reasonable offer, plus shipping. I'll quote you exact shipping cost when you give me a zip code. I'm in Cape May, NJ. 08204
Links to what they are:
https://www.classicindustries.com/product/all-years/plymouth/all-models/parts/mm836021.html

1967-1976 Plymouth Parts | MM836020 | 1967-76 Mopar A-Body partial Front Floor Pan; LH | Classic Industries

Duster Floor Pan RS.jpg

Dustr Floor Pan LS.jpg

I read the rules. I thought I have to be a gold member to bump. I see others bumping. If not allowed, please delete.

Anyhow, $75 plus sh.

What dont you like about them? Is it how they will fit or how they will look?

What dont you like about them? Is it how they will fit or how they will look?
Both, frankly. Looks don't matter on some installations, and the fit could be "worked on", but I didn't want to try.
Another member wanted them. Shipping from South Jersey to Illinois was outrageous! UPS wanted about $65, and USPS wanted something like $130? (They called it oversize.) So I just gave up and threw them in the garage attic.

Ok. Shipping to Ohio would have been pricey also. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back