67 a body antanae

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let you know tomorrow. I removed mine (67 Barracuda), sealed the hole before painting and installed a powered hidden antenna behind the glove box. I'm pretty sure I kept it, but I need to sort through the junk to make sure.

by the way, do you need everything, or just the antenna?

primarily the mast the prev owner of mine snapped it off i have it but its in pieces or the whole thing if u have it would be great!!!!

I found all the antenna pieces from my 73 Dart and my 67 Barracuda, except one of the masts. I will look for that tomorrow. Can't remember which is which. I will post pics of them tomorrow. One of the antenna cords was separated from the main body, but it looks like it would be easy to push back in.

Sorry for the delay, busy day today. I had to work, fix an oil leak in my Barracuda, change the oil, set the timing, etc. A new engine and trying to get it all buttoned up.

I found all the antenna pieces from my 73 Dart and my 67 Barracuda, except one of the masts. I will look for that tomorrow. Can't remember which is which. I will post pics of them tomorrow. One of the antenna cords was separated from the main body, but it looks like it would be easy to push back in.

Sorry for the delay, busy day today. I had to work, fix an oil leak in my Barracuda, change the oil, set the timing, etc. A new engine and trying to get it all buttoned up.

no prob the main diff between them is the mast for your 73 will be a solid one piece mast the other (the one i need is an extendable one)
:toothy10:

no prob the main diff between them is the mast for your 73 will be a solid one piece mast the other (the one i need is an extendable one)
:toothy10:

Bad news then, the one that came off of my 67 Barracuda wasn't extendable. I have no idea if it was the original one or not.

68s and up are different i have a 68 setup but the base and nut and all is different

Here's the one I have from a 67 Dart. The bottom of the mast is tweaked a bit......

Attachments

• Dart 67 Parts 001.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back