'67 A-body Bucket Seats

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have the bucket seats that came out of my 60K original mile California '67 Dart GT. I turned the car into a race only car and these are just sitting taking up space. They are medium copper in color and have newer Legendary seat covers installed (although I think they did a poor job of installing them). I also have a new Legendary cover for the rear seats that was never installed. Seat frames and tracks are about as nice as you could ever ask for in a 40+ year old car. I haven't tried selling these before so this is the first time they are up for sale. I actually had them sold, but the buyer didn't want to pay as much as the shipping was going to cost. I really don't want to ship these, so plan on picking them up or if the buyer is willing to pay the price then I will drop them off at a place such as Freighters and Craters that will package and ship. Included would be the two bucket seats, both rear seats (hardtop) and the loose Legendary seat cover that wasn't installed on the rear seat. Asking $500 for everything. Shipping would be entirely buyers responsibility. PM me here

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back