-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have an original '67 A-Body console and shifter assembly. The console is in very good condition. Shifter works as it should but the top button broke on it. I know Classic Industries offers a repop for it. The linkage that I got with it is pictured below. I don't know if all of it is correct or not but was told it would work. I do not want to seperate the two parts right now. I do not have any of the floor brackets for it. $300 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks.

Is the light and wiring in the console for the P-R-N-D-2-1 illumination? If so what size is it? I've got a console and I'm missing the light and socket for it.

That's a nice looking console BTW.

Yeah, that is the socket laying in the console. What measurements or info do you need off of it?

Sure. The Demon would have had a wood grain pattern on the top of the console where this one is painted gray, and a wood shifter ball. This one will physically fit and work perfectly though.

I would like to put a console in my 72 Duster 4 sp. I know 4 sp Dusters did not come with a counsoles and I will have to modify it as the hump and top plate is different. I do not need the shifter or linkage but will need brackets. Do you think I can make it work so it looks factory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back