Status
Not open for further replies.

turbofreek

batcrap crazy racing team
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All my front k member stuff off my 67 /6 suspension is up for grabs. My car is not a high mileage car. 82k

Manual gear box no slop in it. Aluminum gear box if it makes a difference to anybody. 150 plus the ride

/6 torsion bars 100 and the ride

Lower control arms with adjusters. In great shape 130 and the ride

I also have the center link and the links that are 67 specific which make it all work at the correct angles for 67 only k member cars and pivot arms from the gear box and pass side pivot point off the k member. One ball joint is bad at the pass side but i do not remember which one it was. I do remember it was after the center link towards the pass side tire but not at the spindle.

Should have the parts used to turn the spindles for sale as well. I just cant think of the names of them for some odd reason right now. Brain fart i guess. Lol. They bolt to the bottom of the spindle to steer the car. Lol. Make me an offer on them if you need them..
Make me an offer on the center link or other link items as i know they are some time year specific.

Parts located in kansas city mo. Willing to ship but how fast could take a couple of days to ship out if needing shipped. No worse than 2 days at most. I only live a few blkcks from post office and ups. Its more of just being home and packaging it all in a single morning and shipping at the same time. Im slammed at work right now. 12-16 hours a day 6 days a week. Not usual for me but im taking what i can get right now. Tracking numbers always givin and insurance offered on all parts shipped.

Postal money orders only.
No payfoul wont be excepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back