67 baracuda wiring help

-

Dave F

Reaction score
m almost done fixing my friends 67 baracuda ..he hit a car doing a 3 point turn at night with there light out and was a pretty hard hit.. Replaced right fender hood core support apron section on both frame rails.. Steering column was collapsed and steering was bent got a new wheel but took the Column apart to pull the two pieces back out and epoxy it till he can get one but when I plug the column plug in the brake light come on and blinkers not working no lights inside on nothing... There was a couple wires that were hooked up to a tach but can't get that working... Cars been total redone with paint jams engine compartment look great and will be a show winner but the wiring is driving my crazy
IMG_20180611_114920.jpg
IMG_20180611_114920.jpg

My guess is the wiring was pinched when the column collapsed. If you need to replace the wiring and turn signal switch I recommend buying a quality turn signal switch from Slant Six Dan instead of the Chinese switches most parts houses carry. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page Daniel Stern Lighting Consultancy and Supply

-
Back