67 Barracuda bucket seats??

-

71blueduster

Reaction score
I want to replace the front bench seat in my B'Cuda with some bucket seats, but I want to use the correct 67 seat foam and covers. What cars and years can I get seats from that are able to interchange the foam and covers with the Barracuda stuff? Looking at the Legendary Auto catalog, it looks like a lot of the 60's seats look similar. Anybody know?

I want to replace the front bench seat in my B'Cuda with some bucket seats, but I want to use the correct 67 seat foam and covers. What cars and years can I get seats from that are able to interchange the foam and covers with the Barracuda stuff? Looking at the Legendary Auto catalog, it looks like a lot of the 60's seats look similar. Anybody know?
Any chance the bench is black and the bottom seat cover has no rips?

1967 seats had a unique hard back cover that wrapped around the sides that '68-'69 seats didn't have. They also didn't have a catch to keep the seat from folding forward on a hard stop. There's a possibility that pre-'67 seats might be the same but I'm not sure. I'm not sure if '67 covers will fit later seats as I haven't had the back off to see what the frame looks like, but I kind of doubt they will work.
'68 and '69 seat frames and seat covers are interchangable (with each other), the only difference is that headrests became mandantory in Jan. '69 or so.
Dallas

-
Back