-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Found a SRT8 Challenger that I want to buy. Need to free up room and money. I bought this in march of 2020 as a running project. I have removed the quarters and started on putting on replacements. Installed new trunk drop offs, removed and installed a 68 formula S rear valence with cut outs. I have new door striker jams for both sides. The floors have been patched not correctly. The rest of the body is good. Original 273 2bbl, which I have now, rebuilt 318. I added Commando valve covers and air cleaner. Trans rebuilt, radiator new, new steering box, front end rebuilt, exhaust new, A body 8 3/4 new. It comes with new Cragars with new T/A’s and rally’s with caps and rings. Seats redone, carpet replaced, dash good, door panels etc. It has the ultra rare recall steering wheel in amazing condition. Top new but, wrong material. It is a power top that works. Rear window good. PO had it painted and it was not good. Originally ice blue. I have the fender tag and certi card. I have the console which has been redone. 11,500.00 obo. Please PM me for more info. I’m sure I’m forgetting something. In Uniontown Ohio, 44685.

IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2680.jpeg

1353.jpeg

1161.jpeg

977.jpeg

978.jpeg

965.jpeg

964.jpeg

969.jpeg

You stated the previous owner did not have a good paint job on the car. I presume you have since had it repainted from looking at the pictures

No. That’s the bad one in the pics. Those are pics from when I first got it. Lots of mud in the quarters. Paint was, is a mess. Looked good in pics.

The deck lid is a shade off. Orange peal and the didn’t mask off and remove things they should have. It would be a great car when done. A lot of the hard stuff done.

Car runs off a gas can. Removed tank to do body work. Runs nice. Carb is too big. I have a smaller Elderbrock for it. It’s like new.

Mechanically car is sound. Doesn’t leak a drop of anything. Fuel tank and sending unit new also.

I’ve been asked a few times if I have the new quarters. The answer is yes. I have them kleekoed on for fitament.

IMG_3383.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back