Status
Not open for further replies.

highspeeddirt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Kind of an odd request....
I have a rust spot I need to fix on my driver's fender. The top lip that bolts to the fenderwell lip. Just a small center section. Also need that same lip of the fenderwell. I added pics for reference.The rest of my fender is solid. Just thought I would see if someone had a useless fender that had this section in good shape.
Thanks!

20210822_161800.jpg

20210822_161836.jpg

I'll check for you tomorrow. I've not pulled the fender yet so I don't know what's underneath the fender. But I'm cutting everything off to the chassis rails that the K frame would normally bolt to on a '67 notch to prepare it for a straight axle tube chassis. If you need anything else for a '67 let me know, everything that isn't the body shell must go.

I'll check for you tomorrow. I've not pulled the fender yet so I don't know what's underneath the fender. But I'm cutting everything off to the chassis rails that the K frame would normally bolt to on a '67 notch to prepare it for a straight axle tube chassis. If you need anything else for a '67 let me know, everything that isn't the body shell must go.

Thanks! The only thing I can think of that I need besides those 2 pieces, is a good front valance. Everything else will be replacement new stuff like interior, windshield and back window trim, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back