Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few older pics that I will load now but I"ll get a few newer ones on here as soon as I can. Not much has changed except the fenders are on now and primed and the 8 3/4 rear is under it now. I have a 67 Barracuda fastback I've been collecting parts for for years and am now going to sell it as I have found a beautiful 3 bedroom ranch home through a foreclosure sale. An opportunity I can't pass up so the Cuda is going to find a new home. I have a transferable NYS registration in my name so no bs on transferirng the the car. NYS did not have titles until 1973 so ownership is transferred through the transferable NYS registration and a bill of sale. I have everything in my name. This car is extremely solid as it was a California car originally that is still in original paint. The frame rails are like new absolutely no rust. I replaced the drivers side floor pan and about 3 inches on the bottom drivers side quarter panel as there were pinholes there. That is all the rust repair that was needed and is done. So you are buying a rust free car. The wheel wells are immaculate as are the rockers, doors and fenders. It has a 3:23 sure grip 8 3/4 rear under it. It has a spool k frame under it now but I have a proper 67 k frame from a 67 Formula S Barracuda that goes with it along with the matching complete power steering assembly including the steering box, pump and floor shift column. This was a bench seat car but I have the bucket seats (all there including really nice tracks) from the Formula S car to go with it along with the bucket seat mounting plates. I have the other drive train parts from the 67 Formula S Barracuda including the 904 trans, the driveshaft to match the 8 3/4 rear and 904 and the 67 273 short block with heads that still turned over and made compression goes with it also. The taillights with lenses are in great shape as are the grilles and headlight bezels. I could probably part this car out for more money but it's so so nice I'd like to see someone finish it. It's in pieces but nearly complete and in really really nice shape. A fantastic start for someone to build a beautiful car. No rust repair needed and only minor dings as far as bodywork. Easy paint prep. It's located in Walton NY 13856. The price is $6500 and that is firm. I do have other brand new parts that can be bought at a discount if you're buying the car. I'll get pics fairly soon. Thanks for checking it out. PM me for my phone # if you wish to discuss this.

What kind of rims do you have for it? you mentioned the body being in great shape. What about the glass and all the trim pieces? what color is the interior? I didn't anything about a motor either . Is there one?

Steve, that thing is amazingly clean! Is that orig a NY state car??
With all the extra/spare stuff you have, THAT is an easy project for someone!
GLWS

as stated in the ad......originally California car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back