Not open for further replies.

68original

Got bourbon?
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
The good news - the car is in pieces so you can see every area that may be rust questionable on a purchase. The bad news - the car is in pieces so you can see every area of the car.

I bought this car from another member (68383GTS) with the plans of finishing the awesome work he had already started. Fast forward a year and a half and absolutely nothing has happened, so it's time to see if anyone else has interest in this solid project car. California car, Formula S 273 4 bbl 4 speed. Originally silver w/black interior. No engine, but I do have the original 4 speed that I purchased later from same FABO member.

Quarter panels are good enough (need a little work) to put back on the car (I have them listed for sale in exterior parts section). Passenger side front floor pan has been replaced. Seat material appears to be original and in good shape. Have all glass (clear, not tinted). Deck lid is from a different car, and bottom edge is cleanest I have seen on a used deck lid. Rear wheel wells have been mini-tubbed. I am keeping the 8 3/4 rear end for another car. No front fenders.

Parts not pictured - doors, hood, 4 speed pedals, dash frame and gauges, complete front suspension (10" drum brakes), interior metal panels, header panel, grill pieces, front valance, steering column, numbers correct radiator, heater box, jack, headliner bows, rear seat, and much more. I have many more pics that I can email to interested purchasers. I also have a list of parts that came with the car that have been in storage tubs since purchase and a copy of the build sheet. Clean title.

Here is the link to see more pics and work done by previous owner: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=142069

Asking $3,500 picked up, located approx. 30 miles from Sioux Falls, SD. Will not ship. Looking to just get back approx. what I have in the car and 4 speed.

PM if interested or if you have more questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,579
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,564
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,561
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,539
  • IMG_0429.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,535
  • IMG_0433.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,548
  • IMG_0434.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,543
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,553
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,550
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,570
OK, how about $3,200 with 4 speed trans, or $2,800 without trans.
I know it's in pieces, but all solid and many parts still with the car.

Decided to keep the 4 speed.
$2,500 takes it home.
You would probably save that much on rust repair due to the clean condition of this car.
Give yourself a Christmas present, remember forgiveness is easier than permission!

Still available at $2,500 without 4-speed.
I can probably part it out for $2,500 but really don't want to do that to this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back