-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewski

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the hinge that supports the door dividing the trunk from the passenger compartment in a 67 Barracuda Fastback. The hinge is approximately 42.5 inches long x 2.5 inches wide. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

There is a 67 fastback in a U Pull it here in Clearwater Fl. I'll be there sunday. If the car is still there I'll look for it. Is there any thing else you want me to look for?

Yes, I could also use at least 4 of the body bolts that secure the hinge to the door or floor. Also, if available, I need a spare tire hold-down stud (approximately 6 inches long) that is used to secure the spare in the trunk well. I am also in need of the "Barracuda" emblem that goes on the lower right-hand side of the trunk deck and the letter "U" on the front header above the grille. Any of these items would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just got back from the U Pull it. The hindge was not there. I don't remember seeing the other things you were looking for, but if I go back I will look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back