-
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerman330

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in great need for some body panels for me and my dads project. any body have any front fenders, inner fenders, quarter panels, or a drivers side door that they have laying around waiting to sell? i figured i would post on here and then do a thorough check at the mopar show down in carlisle next month. thanks guys i appreciate it.

I have a couple of sets of inner fenders. Some still connected to the frame rails and some that have been drilled out with a spot weld bit. I probably have too much to list. Here are some others:
fastback rear window
interior pieces
hood

powerman330 said:
I am in great need for some body panels for me and my dads project. any body have any front fenders, inner fenders, quarter panels, or a drivers side door that they have laying around waiting to sell? i figured i would post on here and then do a thorough check at the mopar show down in carlisle next month. thanks guys i appreciate it.
I have an excellent driver's door for you. The door is complete- mirror, glass, internals, etc. Price is $100. It is for a '68 but I am pretty sure they are interchangeable. I could deliver it to Carlilse on Friday. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you a detailed description and send a picture. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

if any of you guys have any trim or headlight bezels please let me know!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back