-
Status
Not open for further replies.

college28

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for afront bench seat for a 1967 Barracuda FB. I will take only the frames and brackets, or a redone bench.

I have seven different seats that will fit your car.Are you looking for fold down center -non fold down.Have you checked shipping?Usually that is a problem.100-400 for the seat plus shipping

sounds like we would be interested, do you have any pictures? also, we just found out car was original with bench seat, but don't know about fold down or not, are they the same size? we need the frame tracks too. this is our first restoration, so we need all the help we can get! haha. how would you ship them? i will check into that too. much thanks

That is with tracks-complete seats. zip is 63348 Last seats I shipped was ups,I took them apart to box them easier.

Is it the same bench as in a 67 dart? I've got a decent bench from my dart collecting dust. May need a spring fixed on drivers side portion.

i have a complete one from a 67 barracuda in pa. 100.00 will not ship. needs recovered but has center arm rest. get it out of here. maybe meet half way for some gas money.thanks,mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back