Status
Not open for further replies.

67cudagirl

Oregon
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for basically the whole front area grill, valance and piece under that, I told the hubby he couldn't buy any more Mopars so he went and got me one instead, so I want to do it right and after I have had 2 grills sniped form me on Ebay thought I would try another route. I have been reading the forums here for awhile and am looking forward to the advice, criticism and knowledge I will get from the members here, so thanks ahead of time, looking forward to the journey.

feel free to email me [email protected]

hi cuda girl and welcom to tha site any ways a lady in md. has a couple cuds i know 1 has a perfect front end on it dont know the yr.67 8 or 9 her name is nancy she has abody shop and a 30yr.collection of mopars for sale call her tell her( artie ) told you to call im shour she can fix you up.(301.662.8193) mon threw fri. 8 to 4.30

aaaa pics please....oh yea of the car....thos grilles are crazy money...be prepared to spend 500 for all that you are looking for... a member here will step up and give you a good deal.....

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. "barracudakid" on here has a TON of '67-'69 cars and parts for sale. His name is Eddie. Just do a search and you'll get what you need. Act fast though, those are getting harder to come by. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back