-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67fish383S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
In really good shape for their age and the amount of time apparently spent outdoors in Michigan. They compare well to any others I've found available currently. Need some love, but not much. A little oxidation and some minor pitting that seems to clean up well. I think they are in better shape than the ones currently on my driver, so I'm considering keeping them.

I did a quick polish on one of them and did a quick video for comparison. The one on the bottom is the polished one.

This one shows the back side, including studs and gaskets. The studs are all solid and the hard plastic gaskets are serviceable, especially considering their age (assume original). Splits were not noticeable when installed (prior to removal that is).

I have 15 of the 16 nuts (one disappeared into the sheet metal of the hood never to return), but they are just simple sheet metal nuts, nothing special about them.

Looking to get $150 plus shipping. Any less and I'll just hang on to them. Located in Spring Lake, MI Thanks for looking.
IMG_6917.JPG
IMG_6918.JPG
IMG_6919.JPG
IMG_6920.JPG
IMG_6921.JPG
IMG_6922.JPG
IMG_6925.JPG
IMG_6937.JPG
IMG_6938.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.