[SOLD] 67 barracuda Knob Radio wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a 67 dart one, knob style assume it's the same... It's gutted for weight... $20 plus shipping from 80212...

Looking for a nice 67 Knob Radio must have good chrome, doesn't need to be working.

Hi, Dont be sad, I have a radio. The push buttons have decent chrome but the knobs are missing. The tuning shaft where the knob mounts is broken, but has enough left to repair it or glue a knob on. I am unsure if it works. Knobs shouldnt be too hard to find. Any A, B, or C body knobs of similar vintage should be the same. Drop me your contact info and I can send pics. Keep the shiny side up, David:cheers:

Found one this morning right after post, thank you though!

Hi, Dont be sad, I have a radio. The push buttons have decent chrome but the knobs are missing. The tuning shaft where the knob mounts is broken, but has enough left to repair it or glue a knob on. I am unsure if it works. Knobs shouldnt be too hard to find. Any A, B, or C body knobs of similar vintage should be the same. Drop me your contact info and I can send pics. Keep the shiny side up, David:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back