Not open for further replies.

ZMan67S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for a left headlight bezel for a 67 Barracuda.
I’d like to get one in average or better condition.
Thanks!!

Only pics I have at this moment. $100 + shipping. Can ship out as early as tomorrow morning. PayPal for payment. Thanks!

IMG_20220306_174423766.jpg

IMG_20220306_174427166.jpg

IMG_20220306_135555328.jpg

I'll let you know. How much for the whole grill you have pictured??

I have the entire assy posted for $1000 (includes shipping to anywhere in USA). That includes everything you see including the front sheet metal. Willing to separate, as I do have someone interested in just the sheet metal. The grills are filthy in the pics but do not have any cracking and are complete.

Edit: Have someone who offered $640 for complete grills with headlight bezels but they're draggin their heels on getting back to me.

I have the entire assy posted for $1000 (includes shipping to anywhere in USA). That includes everything you see including the front sheet metal. Willing to separate, as I do have someone interested in just the sheet metal. The grills are filthy in the pics but do not have any cracking and are complete.

Edit: Have someone who offered $640 for complete grills with headlight bezels but they're draggin their heels on getting back to me.
Thanks for the information I'll check back with you tomorrow.

Thanks for the information I'll check back with you tomorrow.

No problem. Thank you!

Feel free to offer... I'd rather make a sale and have you get the parts you need. We all want to make money, but helping other comes first for me.

Mark
When you have time could you take a couple pictures and show me the front and back of your left bezel. Thanks!!
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back