-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1967cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. Sadly, I have to sell my Barracuda to help pay for college. I just hope that when I graduate and...get a job :-s that there will be another one out there for me. But, here it is.

I'm asking $5500.

The good: Chicks dig it. It's been a daily driver in my family since 2001; I've been driving it since 2009. The slant-6 225 runs smooth and doesn't leak but a drop of oil every now and then. 14-inch slotted aluminum wheels. All the trim is there! A few spare parts included: auto transmission, carb(s), powersteering pump, couple tires, steel rims. Other than some dings and scratches, the body is straight.

The bad: the roof is rusting underneath the vinyl top, especially around the windshield, and along the tulip panel. It's solid, not "poke-your-finger-through" rusty, but it needs to be taken care of, obviously. Typical, but not serious, rust on the rear quarters, and some on the edges of the trunk lid, but that's about it. The transmission leaks, but I have the spare that comes with it. The heater core is leaking.

There is no "ugly"...just a beautiful machine.

I'm in Portland, Oregon, and you'll have to come and pick it up.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 386
  • photo (2).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 389
  • 13.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 390
  • photo (5).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 382
  • 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 391
  • 7.jpg