[SOLD] 67 barracuda parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Contact seller
anything you might need let me know.$200 for all
20180121_110909.jpg
20180121_110932.jpg
20180123_201150.jpg
20180127_123729.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the icence plate bracket.
I tried to PM you on this but it says i cant because of your settings.

Hi. looking for a set of interior light lenses. The ones in the rear left + Right side, The rear interior lights and sockets the ones between the rear side window and rear glass, anything?

Hi. looking for a set of interior light lenses. The ones in the rear left + Right side, The rear interior lights and sockets the ones between the rear side window and rear glass, anything?
I know I have one lenses in a chrome surround I might have another chrome piece but not sure of that

I know I have one lenses in a chrome surround I might have another chrome piece but not sure of that
checked this mourning , I only have one round dome light , it's in good shape just needs some cleaning. this is the light that goes in the side panel in the rear seat kinda by your ear if your sitting in the back seat . just so we know we are talking about the same light.

I would be interested in the armrests, brackets and interior door handles. Possibly the mirror and Plymouth emblem too, even though I am only short a “u”. I couldnt pm you either

I would be interested in the armrests, brackets and interior door handles. Possibly the mirror and Plymouth emblem too, even though I am only short a “u”. I couldnt pm you either
I have the two plastic chrome for the doors ( chrome is pretty wore off) the two black ones possibly fit the rear seat not sure, I don't know where else I would have come up with them, you be the judge on that, the mounting pins on back measure 3 5/8 center to center and the screw holes 4 5/8. mirror is gone already. handles need polished up but are ok. which brackets are you talking about ?

The dome lights, yes that would be the ones, I need left and Rights side.

checked this mourning , I only have one round dome light , it's in good shape just needs some cleaning. this is the light that goes in the side panel in the rear seat kinda by your ear if your sitting in the back seat . just so we know we are talking about the same light.

The shipping will likely be more than it's worth for sure lol...Maybe I will keep an eye on the swap tables this summer... Thanks

!
Mark I till take $5 for the light cover . dont know what it will cost to ship to canada in a bubble envelope. would you like me to price shipping Monday while I'm at the post office . you can tell me now the limit on shipping you want to spend and if it cost under that I could go ahead and send it while I'm there, and pay me afterwards. you would have to give me your address and zip,

someone has already hit me up for those pieces along with all the sheet metal for rear of inside. if I don't sell to him I can get back to you in a day or two. those will be hard to ship on their own without damage.
Okay. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back