67 Barracuda rear trunk emblem availability?

-

Turner

Reaction score
I just bought this 67 cuda and its really nice, although its missing the Barracuda emblem on the trunk finish panel. I have several emblems but all are either fender emblems or a different year.......long story short, is there anywhere I can purchase a new emblem?

20180730_185529.jpg

I mean, Classic Industries is cheaper, $36.95 vs Year 1, which is $50.
Im not exactly sure what the emblem looks like. Somebody more in tune with the Barracudas will be able to answer that.
Good Luck.

Im not exactly sure what the emblem looks like. Somebody more in tune with the Barracudas will be able to answer that.
Good Luck.
Thats funny, my Classic Industries catalog at home shows it for 36.95, the latest on-line is also $50 now. Sorry for the confusion.

I think the OP is looking for the Script that goes on the finish panel not the emblem that goes on top.

Alan

Yes, I'm looking for the script.....I have one but all studs are gone and it's not that nice

I'm not sure the same emblem was used on the fenders, can check this evening.

Alan

It's not the same script as the fenders used and thanks joey4speed but that's not the correct year I suspect, the mounting pins are in the wrong locations here my correct one with broken mounts

20180807_173321.jpg

-
Back