Status
Not open for further replies.

killercuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67 Notchback Roller
Drag Car , Mini Tubbed 9" Strange Rear End, 35 Spline Spooled 430 Gears And Ladder Bar Set Up. 6. Roll Bar , Front Disc Brakes, Centerline Wheels (10 Rears And 4 Fronts) New Slicks On ,3 Passes.
Comp Eng. Coil Overs Rears And 90/10 Fronts. Bolt On Glass Hood, All Glass Good And Black Int. 5 Point Harness (still Good On Date). Need Room For 65 Coronet Asking 4500 Or Obo, Or Maybe Trade ?
Email [email protected] For Any ?

roger2.jpg

roger1.jpg

Hi nice car

Any rust issues, could you please post more pics.

Can't find the charger for the camera , and I asked my daughter to do it , and nothing... I have alot of people asking for more pics. I'm trying to do some as soon as poss. What kind of trade do you have in mind? Thanks for replying . I have some on racingjunk.com also.

BIG BLOCK , I have headers for it and a rad. if the price or trade is right . Just add motor/trans.

How is it rust wise?
Looks pretty good in pics,but pics are pics!

The floor has been patched (under gas pedal). The spare tire drop , hes been cut out and fuel cell there now. The lower rear 1/4 have been replaced but still needs to be finished. It is not a show car , but it doe's need some body work. The hedder panel has seen better days, but have another one for it . The int. is black (door panels, dash, headliner) no carpet.. The dash is all there (not cut up). I'm waiting for the camera to charge (finally found the charger). If your close to StL ,you are more then welcome to by and check it out. I'll say again , it's a race car and not a show car. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back