Status
Not open for further replies.

71-440-Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I’m having to put this sale on pause.

Fairly straight and little rust 1967 Barracuda fastback orig 273 auto on the column bucket seat car. It has 7.25 rear and rolls but no brakes.

Bucket seat originally had head rests.

Still has 273 with auto trans but missing intake and carb.

$3000 now $2500 after finding windshield now needs replacement.

There is some minimal rust behind the rear wheels possibly needing possible small replace patch.

I will post more pictures of the entire vehicle next weekend.

15 minutes east of Marysville California.

I had planned on converting to 340 4speed dressed up as 273 commando as I have the correct valve covers and air cleaner.

I have 340 and 4spd with 8.75 rear end for extra $

Not that interested in selling the drive train before selling the car especially the 8.75.

The rear end is A body length. It is set up for Wilwood disk brakes. I don’t have the Wilwood rear brakes to complete. I was going to have the bearings replaced so I could use drum brakes and have back plates for that setup. Has aftermarket axles 4.5 inch bolt pattern with std length studs.

I have 742 3rd member with 3.91 sure grip which was setup by Hust brothers.

The motor is a from a 70 vehicle. Looks to be a replacement block as the stamping on it does not show the part that would match a particular vehicle. It turns over easily enough so it isn’t frozen up. Has 71 intake and carb. Will need to be rebuilt.

4 speed setup has aluminum bell housing with new aluminum fly wheel and new clutch. I have an A body set of pedals. Bell housing has inspection plate and fork with boot. Shifter is from 67 A body and has been rebuilt with correct non console handle.

Bill of sale. Out of DMV for over 10 years.

IMG_6208.png

IMG_5928.jpeg

IMG_5927.jpeg

IMG_5926.jpeg

IMG_5925.jpeg

IMG_6216.jpeg

Last edited:
Floor boards, frame and trunk are in great shape with no rust.

The is rust at the lower part of the drivers side front fender and behind rear wheel well.

There is some bubbles behind the passenger rear wheel a few in front of the rear wheel well.

See picture.

IMG_6999.jpeg

IMG_7001.jpeg

IMG_7002.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpeg

IMG_7004.jpeg

IMG_7005.jpeg

IMG_7006.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_7008.jpeg

Last edited:
Call me my # (nope, no phone numbers in public forums please, for your own protection)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back