Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent '67 B'cuda coupe or '67 Valiant 2 dr sedan, must have: good brightwork (grilles, bumpers, rear finish panel, tail lights, etc), glass, dash/instrument cluster and core interior parts. Body needs to be rust-free and decent...no bondo buggies, no rust buckets or cars beat up or trashed. I can accomplish my own bodywork but I'm getting too old to spend the time on a throw-away, so...the straighter, the better. I don't need a drive train as it's for a drag race project and I have my own. IF you have something as previously described, please PM me here. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

Last edited:
Looking for a decent '67 B'cuda fastback or coupe, must have: good brightwork (grilles, bumpers, rear finish panel, tail lights, etc), glass, dash/instrument cluster and core interior parts. Body needs to be rust-free and decent...no bondo buggies, no rust buckets or cars beat up or trashed. I can accomplish my own bodywork but I'm getting too old to spend the time on a throw-away, so...the straighter, the better. I don't need a drive train as it's for a drag race project and I have my own. IF you have something as previously described, please PM me here. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb
Where is the state of confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back