-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 67 Barracuda project. It needs more love than I can give. Maybe one of you can give her what she needs. Original /6 car now sports a .030 over 383 with a 727, 8.75,and 3.91 open diff. Disc brake upgrade, bbp ralleyes, new Moog bushings, and a bunch of extras. I am asking a modest 3K for the whole thing, otherwise she gets stripped and sent to the crusher! I just can't stand to see her rust away after 20 years of tears and busted knuckles.

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

015.jpg

And you have to be on the other side of the US!

DAMN IT!

Don't crush it someone will get it.

20 years of tears, busted knuckles, can't stand to see it rust away, but you can see it crushed? That seems a little backwards to me.

Wish you were closer to me in MD!

Where is the last picture from? sort of looks like the capital square in Toulouse, France?

Bob

Seems like maybe Jimbo has storage problems. Around here (Ottawa, Canada) that's nowhere near being a crushable car...that's a beautiful project!

somebody in the pacific northwest grab it! good project! hope it goes to a good home.

The picture is from Amsterdam last month. The car needs more than I can give. It is worth more parted out. Did I mention I have a set of Shumaker chrome BBLK A body headers????

Where was this car when I was out the northwest?!?! Man, I just moved from Tacoma a couple years ago...if I knew that beauty had been around, I might've stayed!

Wish I had the cash (and the space!) cuz I'd take it in a second.

Hope it goes to a good home.

If you still haven't sold it/parted it out/crushed it by April/May, PM me and let me know - I'll still be interested and might be in better condition to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back