67 cuda fender

-

b67cuda

Reaction score
Hello - this is my first post other than the welcome wagon so here goes --
I need help figureing out how to get my front fenders on. I have had one of em on and off 10 times now and I cannot figue how I get the bolt/stud and spacers by the top of the door in. This is the top back area of the fender. Is ther a secret of order to put bolts back on? it does not seem possiable to do with the door in place - - but there is no way to alighn the door once the fender is on? HELP PLEASE if anyone knows what I am doing wrong or not doing properly.
Thanks, Bill

Hello Bill and welcome to FABO. I`ll try to help out some on your fender reinstall. Make sure the inner fender splash shield is removed that covers the front of the door. If you`re unable to put the washers in place through the wheelwell as you replace the fender ,you can use hot melt glue to hold the washers/spacers in place. Once the spacers are stationary then guide the fender (with stud in it) down through the spacers and eyelet on the cowl. Hold the lower part of the fender away from the car as you set it in place. HTH some!

Thanks John - I was trying to put the fender on with the slash shield on.
Its a LOT easier with it off - That one tip was worth the price of admission!
Thanks again, Bill

-
Back