-
Status
Not open for further replies.

35regal

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
just a feeler, im wanting to sell my front clip including my custom steel hemi hood, i live in ballwin,mo 63114, about 40 minutes from monster mopar. computer is down, so i cant post close up pics, hopefully early next week it will be back up, i do check email from another 1 or twice a week, thanks brian

an all steel hemi hood sounds awsome I would love to see a picture. you have my interest.

Hey Guys. Brian's computer crashed so he hasn't been able to answer anyone on this. Give him a few more days and he'll get back to you.

I would be interested in the fenders , do you have a price for them ? What about the lower valance ? I live by Lambert airport , could come bye and look at it if possible. Let me no , thanks

You can put me on the interested list when you get back online. Where are you located?

Guys, Brian told me yesterday he is still having computer problems. Even his wife's computer crashed so sorry it's taken him so long to answer everyone but he'll get to it as soon as he can get back online.

here are some pics, i cut out the underneath just enough to get the 2 carbs to clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back