67 Cuda Picture

-
Thanks guys but i guess what i am looking for is a pic of a 67 notchback(?) i think they are called? I have never seen one with a stripe and i can't picture where it would run.

I would bet its the same as the fastback. I searched and could find any picts. Seems they are rarer than a squirl turd without nuts!

YES, they had coupe Formula S Barracuda's

View attachment FormulaS.jpg

my 67 Formula S factory 4 speed Coupe was 273 hipo, I installed a 340

don't know if I ever seen a coupe with the stripe, personally I don't think it would look right that smal stripe on the long trunk lid

I did something different on my 1st coupe (not a Formula S, but had a HIPO motor) don't laugh, I was 16 and did it in the driveway with NAPA spray cans

View attachment N75Cuda.jpg

I have a '67 Notch Formulas S 383. Im sure other members have as well. Mine was originally Red with a black vinyl roof and a red interior, (I don't know if it had a stripe) consul auto, "performance indicator" gauge. Look for torque boxes under the car and dual cut out rear valance. There's some way smart and helpful people on here who can give you good and accurate advice. If you're wondering what it would look like make a temp. tape one and see if you like it.

-
Back