67 cuda Steering wheel help needed

-

Relax360

Reaction score
So I am getting to the piont that I need to put a new column in my 67 notchback project. I put in an alterkation from subframe and wil be going with an aftermarket Steering column. I want to retain my Original Steering wheel. Here are my questions:

1. What is the diameter and spline count on mopar A body Steering wheels in 1967

2. Does Ididit Or Flaming river make a column tha I can mount my wheel on? If I have to custom order it I will.

3. Do i have any choices Beside Ididit or Flaming river.

Thanks

Bump, I have this same question.....want to run an aftermarket Ididit or flaming river column with a 1973 dart steering wheel which I already have.....Anybody currently doing this?? If so, which column or adapter did you use? thanks

Anybody??? I purchased a flaming river column and it appears that if I just file down the master spline on the steering wheel it will fit and bolt right up to the column without any adapter at all......same spline count and diameter shaft....I am not sure if the cancelling tab on the back of the wheel will cancel the turn signals or not on the column....Anybody do this swap before??? If I don't hear anything I will call Flaming River on Monday and see what they say

-
Back