Status
Not open for further replies.

cudatom

cudatom
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my Dads 67 Cuda. This is an original 273 4 speed Cuda. Motor and 4 speed have been rebuilt with bigger cam and 360 heads. I still have all original 273 parts that go with car. Car has front disc brake conversion, all new suspension and rear leafs. many new parts on the car and its in great shape. The car has tan leather interior and an aftermarket sunroof that a previous owner installed years ago. The car runs and drives great but Dad is starting to have hard time with 4 speed at 84 yrs old! He is asking $ 18,000. or best offer. Thanks for looking.
KIMG1057.jpg

KIMG1060.jpg

KIMG1061.jpg

KIMG1062.jpg

Does it still have the dual point distributor? What rear-end does it have? Are the clutch and pressure plate in good shape and not slip? How many miles are on the car (total) and the motor after rebuild?
Very interested, but I am in S. Florida. Not coming to Buffalo this time of the year. I would have to purchase it without personal inspection and have shipped. More info and pictures appreciated, Thanks.

Does it still have the dual point distributor? What rear-end does it have? Are the clutch and pressure plate in good shape and not slip? How many miles are on the car (total) and the motor after rebuild?
Very interested, but I am in S. Florida. Not coming to Buffalo this time of the year. I would have to purchase it without personal inspection and have shipped. More info and pictures appreciated, Thanks.

Hi there, sorry for the delay! It does have the original distributor and we have all the original 273 parts that go with it. It has a non posi 8 3/4 in it. The engine and trans / clutch etc was all rebuilt and the car runs and drives great. Car is in storage so id have to go check mileage etc, and look up in records for how many miles since rebuild. I will say that my Dad owns the car. He is 84 yrs old and only drives it to cruises and an a few - 2 hr drive to visit family. We did drive it a couple times to Carlisle and the NATs but there has NOT been a lot of miles on since rebuild. Id guess a few thousand. The car was originally green. Any questions send me a PM and I can forward more pics etc. Thanks Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back