-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I've been doing some thinking, and right now isn't the time for me to do a resto-mod with a new son and needing other family things right now. It's time to go, and priced to move now.

1967 Dodge Dart 2 Door Post
340 Ported X Heads 11.5-1 forged internals w/ Air Gap knock off intake Voodoo Cam(bought it the way it is)
727 trans just bought, suposed to be good just off the dyno before I bought it. Gate shifter, brand new in the box ACC Converter 2800-3200 stall speed.
Dana 60 rear disc brakes 3.73 Motive Gears, spool, 35 spline axles
Custom floors, no rust 'till the toe boards, not too bad.
2x3 1/4in wall sub-frame connectors
Tons of interior pieces, front/rear bench seat - no carpet though.

Tons of extra stuff, I will get the front end back in the car and under it before the sale.

Need all to go one shot $4000.00 OBO. Silly cheap with all the parts with it.

99% of the rust has been taken care of. The body was sand blasted and then zinc filled, so it's filled with metal. Here are a few pics. Note the pics of the car are older, there is no rust anywhere except the l/f fender, which are just a few small holes now as I put a patch panel down by the door behind the tire.

Dart2.jpg

Dart4.jpg

Relocate7.jpg

Dana18.jpg

Floors1.jpg

I can get pics whenever and of whatever.

Email - [email protected]

-Dustin

I like the Valiant glove box door. I would love it myself, but I have a garage full, and a Barracuda in my driveway. My buddy might be interested Rolling. Would you sell it without the 340/727 small block stuff?

Yeah I think it's a pretty fair deal.

dusterdood - I could sell it minus the SB stuff, but the deal wouldn't be as good I'm sure.

No problem dusterdood, like I said, probably wouldn't have been AS good a deal that way.

As of right now I want to get rid of it as a package deal.

Still for sale?? i know a guy thats looking for a dart just wondering.

I know you are far away but how much without the SB stuff? This is what I would love to get but there is a bit of a distance problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back