gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
For sale:
67 Dart 2 door hardtop. /6 904, 7-1/4 rear. It has not been painted, all original from what I can tell. It runs, but carb is junk. the fuel tank is bad, and car has been sitting since 1999. someone had cut the passenger floor out, and driver's has some holes too. the rear pans are really nice. trunk floor has one small pinhole about the size of a pencil point. all frame rails are good. it will need work, but if you want a good starter project, I don't feel this is a bad start. The odometer reads 65,000 miles. there is not much if any blowby when it runs. Does not smoke. all the paint appears original on the motor. Fact A/C. interior is not horrible. driver's seat area has tape over tears. Headliner, door panels, rear seat is good.
Asking $4,000 and located in Delaware

Some more pictures...
If you would like to see a specific area, please let me know and I will take more pictures.

Got it running with a reman carb. needs a complete tune-up, but it now runs. Bought a floor pan, fuel sending unit and will try to get them installed. I'm moving and don't have the time to work on it now.
$2,400

Any interest? I am close to Ocean City, Md if anyone is going there this week.

New floor pan welded in, seam sealed and painted.
I really need to sell this car. it will help with moving expenses etc...
$2,200

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 593
  • 002.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 590
I would do a partial trade for an A-body 4-speed set-up, and maybe some other parts. I really need to let this car go before settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back