-
Status
Not open for further replies.

edbux

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Engine: 360 with magnum heads, Comp Cam, air gap intake, 670 Holley Avenger, FBO ignition system, headers. 727 automatic trans, 8 3/4 rear with 3.23 gear ratio (open). Front disc brakes and power steering. The car runs well and is fast. Lots of other upgrades, visit my website for pics and more info.

http://myweb.cableone.net/ebuxton

Email with questions or leave your phone number along with a good time to call, and I'll get back to you. The car is located near Boise Idaho. I'm asking $3000

As long as you have the title for it,i think youl sell it real fast!

Ever ran it at a track at all?

What sort of cam is in it?

Yes, I have the title for it.

No, I've never had it to the track, but I have stretched the rural speed limits out here a few times.

I believe it's a comp 270 with .480 lift (.501 with the magnum rockers). The car would definitely benefit from a 2400 stall convertor. My daughter had wanted to run it at Firebird so I put the magnum heads on, the cam that I got a great deal on, the air gap and holley carb. Originally it was intended to be a stock 360 cruiser. Now my daughter is afraid of the car hehehe And I want my garage space back.

good luck on the sale! I agree though. this thing should sell pretty fast. I would have jumped on it if you were closer and If I didn't already own 3 cars. lol

good luck on the sale! I agree though. this thing should sell pretty fast. I would have jumped on it if you were closer and If I didn't already own 3 cars. lol

You know, cars are like kids. 2 can play together, 3 will fight...a 4th would bring harmony and peace to your driveway!!

I would love to have trim off the trunk

Should be an easy sell

seat.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior3.jpg

rear%20view.jpg

pass%20side.jpg

seat.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior3.jpg

rear%20view.jpg

pass%20side.jpg

Engine: 360 with magnum heads, Comp Cam, air gap intake, 670 Holley Avenger, FBO ignition system, headers. 727 automatic trans, 8 3/4 rear with 3.23 gear ratio (open). Front disc brakes and power steering. The car runs well and is fast. Lots of other upgrades, visit my website for pics and more info.

http://myweb.cableone.net/ebuxton

Email with questions or leave your phone number along with a good time to call, and I'll get back to you. The car is located near Boise Idaho. I'm asking $3000

I have a friend out your way, I'll look into shipping.

I have a friend out your way, I'll look into shipping.

Called my ex out in Coeur d'Alene and gave her the heads up, worse case is she can pickup the car and store it at her place till the transport company collects the car.

Thanks for calling Ed, consider it sold!

Gary

Nice job showing the car on your web site. Looks like a good deal. Had me thinking maybe I needed another dart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back