-
Status
Not open for further replies.

watchdoc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Too many projects.... Here's the link to my craigslist ad.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/888173360.html

I wouldn't mind trading for something interesting but no projects or salvage cars please. I like all kinds of stuff so don't be shy. Worst thing I can say is no...

I've been offered 5k about a dozen times no so no low ball offers please.

Feel free to email with any questions or to request pics.

The car has done several 20-30 mile trips since it's been out of storage but if you wanted to drive it a long way, I would advise having it serviced and checked out. I have a lift at home if you wanted to do it yourself.

Thanks for looking!!!

in you signature line is a 61 Vette..............

Pictures PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN I wish I had some cash laying around!! Nice ride. I wouldnt think it would last long at that price. Unless you would want something like this???

100_0609.jpg

100_0606.jpg

100_0406.jpg

100_0405.jpg

Here's a pic of my vette (no wisecracks about my ugly mug). This is all the Dart pics I have but i can take some more this weekend if it hasn't sold by then. The pictures make it look pretty good but trust me, it's a crappy paint job. I mean, you could certainly use it for a driver as is, but I think it's doing the car an injustice not to restore it which is one of the reasons I'm selling.

BTW, I like the dart but I wouldn't be an even trade.

61vette1sm.jpg

dart1.jpg

dart2.jpg

dart3.jpg

dart4.jpg

If it was for sale earlier in the year i would have been all over it but I allready got my duster :) Gl with the sale.

Flat hood, GT trim with 2brl, console, and power steering. The underside of the trunk and the trunk floor are the original dark green color. The trunk badge is a GTS badge but I'm not sure why.

Wow. I like the Dart convert AND the Vette. Is the Vette a fuel car? It looks like it has a FI emblem on the cove.
Are you a member of Vetteheads.com?
I had a couple of Shark Vettes over the years, but got out of them for a while so I can take my kids out with me.
I don't think you'll have any trouble selling that nice Dart convert at all.
Good Luck.

George

I keep saying the next A-Body I own is going to be a convertible. At that asking price I'm sure it is going to be out of there in no time.

Did you buy the car like it is or did you do some work to it? I noticed that the grill and head light bezels are from a 69 and the rear bumper is not a 67 either, it is a 68/69? Just curious?

King George, are thinking about making a trip to NC?? Just think of what you could do with this one my friend.

I bought it just like you see it. The previous owner had a 68 GTS car that he robbed some trim pieces off of. He's dead so I don't know his reasoning for this. I bought the car from his son who was a chebby person and left the car in storage.

Lots of interesting offers so far but keep them coming!!

I keep saying the next A-Body I own is going to be a convertible. At that asking price I'm sure it is going to be out of there in no time.

Did you buy the car like it is or did you do some work to it? I noticed that the grill and head light bezels are from a 69 and the rear bumper is not a 67 either, it is a 68/69? Just curious?

King George, are thinking about making a trip to NC?? Just think of what you could do with this one my friend.
I can't swing it right now Richie, but if I had the cash I would be on the phone already. Every once in a while a really GREAT car pops up for sale here on FABO. This convert is one of them.

George

I'm seriously thinkking of buyind this car without seeing it first. I live in Gardnerville, Nevada. Near Lake Tahoe. Do you have any idea what shipping would be to get this car out to Reno? Thanks, Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back