-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
as the title says, 67 dart gt convertible, has the charger 225 /6. the convertible top works perfectly and the motor runs solid no noises or anything. engine bay and trunk are both real solid, pretty much no rust in them. both doors are in great shape and have no rust or rot on the bottoms where they usually get it. interior is in pretty good shape but dirty as the pics show. will need front floor boards and fenders, quarters arent as bad as fenders but still have rust and rot. i do have the front bumper it just isnt on the car also have the correct hood, the one on it is a 72 we used just to keep it covered. 2500 obo located in western mass. any questions feel free to ask. thanks
flames016.jpg

flames017.jpg

flames018.jpg

flames014.jpg

flames015.jpg

flames019.jpg

flames020.jpg

flames023.jpg

flames022.jpg

flames021.jpg

I see that it has the optional trench digging equipment in the trunk. LOL That was rare fro 67 dart convert.
Matt

Lot of work there! Which means money.... I'm in New Hampshire close enough to come get it... (if wifey allows) But Can't see 2k for it. Its major project stuff. Negational at all?

make an offer, also i found out theres no title for it, but they are very easy to get from a place called broadway title, we've used them twice and both times had no problems

not trying to high jack this thread but if someone buys this and wants a new interior for a bucket seat car

I have a new in the box, 67 Dart Convertible rear with bucket front seats in factory dark blue interior

Good luck with the sale

I was wondering do you have other interiors as well
I need Black
not trying to high jack this thread but if someone buys this and wants a new interior for a bucket seat car

I have a new in the box, 67 Dart Convertible rear with bucket front seats in factory dark blue interior

Good luck with the sale

no just a dark blue 67 Dart GT interior for a convertible. I bought for my car then did total custom interior in ultraleather

bump for part out! doors and trunk are gone

motor runs good

convertible top/motor also works good

i do have the front bumper with the lights/lenses in it

prefer pick up

I'll take the rear seat shoulder belts.
Let me know what you need for them including shipping to 06611 Trumbull, CT

George

Are the conv. latches any count? If so shoot me a price. Thanks

how about the rear seat side panels are they any good ? cracks ? and a couple of pics if possible if ok how much plus shipping to 46783 thanks very interrested thanks my e-mail is [email protected]

the covertible top pump and shocks ? whats all left of the car ? may be interrested in the rest thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back