67 Dart GT rocker panel moldings

-

Dhanssen

Reaction score
Looking for 67 Dart GT rocker panel moldings or are there any other models and years that fit the 67 dart GT. Thanks in advance

I believe they are a one year, one model only molding. I have the rockers, but need more clips and cannot find them currently. Before you find/buy the moldings somewhere, you may want to find the clips so you know you can mount them. If I find anything, I will update this thread and if you do, please do the same. Thanks!

I believe they are a one year, one model only molding. I have the rockers, but need more clips and cannot find them currently. Before you find/buy the moldings somewhere, you may want to find the clips so you know you can mount them. If I find anything, I will update this thread and if you do, please do the same. Thanks!
Browsing the forums I stumbled on this post. I have a 67 Dart and will not be running rocker moldings. I do though have the original clips (most of them) on the rocker panels. I could take a few pictures tomorrow if you'd like to see if they are what you need. Let me know.

Cheers!

Browsing the forums I stumbled on this post. I have a 67 Dart and will not be running rocker moldings. I do though have the original clips (most of them) on the rocker panels. I could take a few pictures tomorrow if you'd like to see if they are what you need. Let me know.

Cheers!

PM Sent on Clips

Cheers!
The big question is are they the GT moldings because they were different than the standard dart the GT molding were flat panel like I believe 4 inch wide if this is what you have please send pics when you can

-
Back