-
Status
Not open for further replies.

big block scott

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi , I am in need of some mouldings that go on the trunk around my 1967 dart gt tail panel , I know there are two pieces that are flipped to make up the set of four and I am not sure if the non-gt trim pieces will work as well , maybe someone could enlighten me about that ! I need at least one of each bend to finish off my set , I'm close to paint and trying to get the finishing touches ready for assembly. I can do Paypal or money order please include shipping charges to Orlando,Florida 32835 ( home of Mickey da mouse ). Thanks in advance for helping a mopar addict !
Big block Scott

I know there are two pieces that are flipped to make up the set of four and I am not sure if the non-gt trim pieces will work as well , maybe someone could enlighten me about that

Many of the non-GT versions used the four (two) trim pieces without the larger center GT trim panel. Instead the area was filled with individual "DODGE" letters. The four outter pieces would be the same. Sorry, this pic is for reference, I have already sold the trim :(

67darttailtrim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back