Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have every piece of chrome trim off a 67 Dart GT. Will sell the entire 6 piece set of upper moldings that run from front to rear for $175. I have a GT grille with both headlight bezels that is near perfect I will sell as a 3 piece set for $375. Trunk panel that is not perfect and can be worked to show quality easily for $150. Pair of fender mounted turn signals for $75. Fender emblems $50/pair. Reverse lights in the bumper $75/pair. I even have a real nice set of bumpers, driver quality but rechroming would be needed for a fresh body $50 each. Set of front or rear bumperettes, need new rubber to be perfect $125/pair. Rear window chrome, needs polished to be show quality, $125/set. Also have a very nice set of tail lights, lenses and housings, $125/pair. Real nice hood or trunk lid $75 each bare. All parts are plus freight from Burlington, Ks 66839. PM me here and Ill give you a phone # to call me.

I still have the grille with headlight bezels, back glass chrome, vinyl top trim, rear finish panel outer edge (4 pieces)trim, a pair of reverse lights in the bumper, and a driver quality pair of tail lights.

I saw you didn't post it but do you have the rocker moldings?

How did your Avatar not get into the A-100 thread? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back