67 Dart GT windshield trim

-

1967GT

Reaction score
I just purchased a 67 Dart GT 2 door hardtop. I am missing the front winshield trim, there are 2 corner pieces on top but the rest appears to be plastic pieces that are placed into the windshield rubber gasket groove. I am now told this is one year only trim, where does a guy find this stuff and how does it go on. Also missing the driver side fender trim. :blah5: THANKS!

That is one of the reasons I steered away from 67 Darts, I heard that it was impossible to find, but I am running into the same problem for the trunk finish panels on my 68 Dart, I have found some, but for $500 and up.

flyboy01 said:
That is one of the reasons I steered away from 67 Darts, I heard that it was impossible to find, but I am running into the same problem for the trunk finish panels on my 68 Dart, I have found some, but for $500 and up.
Thanks for the reply, I always seem to pick the ones that are hard to find parts for but it is worth it in the end. I just sold a 71 Cuda, #match 383 and trust me that wasn't cheap either but it paid off in the end.

I think Layson's are selling complete both rubber and plastic insert
same problem on my 67 Cuda I'm switching to 68 trim

bill paynter said:
I think Layson's are selling complete both rubber and plastic insert
same problem on my 67 Cuda I'm switching to 68 trim
I found some today on e-bay, this guy has the plastic trim and the corners as well as the straight pieces. THANKS!

-
Back