Status
Not open for further replies.

furious70

Big Motor in a little car
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67 Dart GTS 383/727 (Rhino's Maroon car). Many of you know the car I'm sure, a real 67 GTS 383 car. Runs and drives, but needs a total restoration to be shown. Just needs a soft brake pedal sorted out to be a fun driver. Engine has been detailed with correct manifolds and inner fenders have been put back in the car. Has a carter competition series carb. Car is located in eastern Iowa, could be delivered almost anywhere for agreed to fee.
1 bubble on the top of the driver's fender, a little bubbling in the back of the door jams. Spare tire well has a split in it. Car comes with a new trunk floor and good decklid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinodart
Yep, I owned the car for almost 10 years, got silly and sold off a few of my big block Darts. It was missing the fenderwells as well as the fender tag and broadcast sheet when I bought it. The interior was also missing so I bought a parts car and put the interior back together. I found the exhaust manifolds, radiator, and air cleaner. The fenderwells were used but rust free. The quarters were replaced with repops before I got the car. It was originally sunfire yellow with black top and interior as far as I could tell. The original doors and fenders are on the car, I got a hood and replaced the fiberglass hood that was on it. I wish I had the scratch to get it back, as it is a rare car and a good runner! The VIN tag was lost before I got it because it was painted inside and out with Maroon, so the previous owner had to get a Wisconsin VIN tag and it was checked-out thoroughly by the Wisconsin State Police, and the title was traceable back to the second owner if I recall correctly. I really wish someone would buy the car and finish the resto, it deserves it! Anyone with any question can email me at [email protected]

$8500, dad bought the triple black 68 Charger RT he's always wanted, time for this to go!
[email protected]

I have a bunch of pics, but here's a couple.
3517h3b.jpg

20sxfm0.jpg

fp0c5c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back