-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to if possible find a better drivers "LH" door for my 67 dart hardtop. I have a completely rust free door, but it is pretty banged up. The 67 door have the mirror mounted in a differnt location to the 68-69 doors and i believe the inside door lock pull is in a differnt location as well. i would like to find the best door possible as far as rust or dents go. Please let me know what you have. Email is [email protected]
Thanks, Matt

67-68 door locks are in the same place. 69 is different. I have a few 68 doors?

Please check to see if the outside rear view mirror is not in a different location on the 68 up doors. I believe that the 67 is the only year that it is right outside of the wing window and after they moved it behind or the rear of the wing window. PLease let me know. Thanks, Matt

A picture of a 67 dart mirror location.

dsidefront.jpg

hey i have a set of doors from a 67 dart gt so it has the holes for the chrome ill check the condition and let you know thanks brian 770-355-1680

Please check to see if the outside rear view mirror is not in a different location on the 68 up doors. I believe that the 67 is the only year that it is right outside of the wing window and after they moved it behind or the rear of the wing window. PLease let me know. Thanks, Matt

Let me know again thursday morning if you still need me to check. i won't be able to ck my doors till them.

Thought I might give this another Bump up.A 67 doorand the closer to me would be better. Please let me know what you got thanks in advance. Also thanks to all that have posted, i will definatly keep you in mind. Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back